RIVER PARK FEATURES
- Metal Insulated entry doors with weather stripping and dead bolts for maximum security.
- ENERGY STAR® compliant thermopane vinyl casement windows, main and upper floors. Screens on all operable windows. Window grilles as per elevation.
- R-40 attic, R-24 exterior walls and full height R-12 foundation walls.
- Programmable thermostat centrally located on main floor.
- Architecturally designed kitchens providing openings for standard-sized appliances.
- Purchaser’s choice of traditional or contemporary quality kitchen cabinets and counter tops from Vendor’s standard samples.
- 9’ high main floor ceilings and 8’ high 2nd floor ceilings.
- Rounded drywall corners.
- All drywall applied with screws, using a minimum number of nails.
- Natural finished oak handrail, pickets and stringers, carpeted risers and treads on main staircase as per plan.
- Painted Classique Series 2-panel interior passage doors and closet door(s).
- Upgraded colonial baseboard throughout.
- Upgraded colonial casing on all windows and swing doors in all finished areas.
- Satin nickel knob-style handles throughout.
- Interior walls to be painted with premium quality latex paint one colour throughout.
- All ceilings to receive splatter spray with smooth borders in white, except kitchen, laundry and bath area. These rooms to receive smooth painted ceilings.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Architecturally designed homes with concrete porches and clay or stone veneer on front elevations as per plan.
- Maintenance free pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, down spouts, and vinyl siding as per elevation, model selected and Vendor’s Architectural Control Guidelines.
- Decorated columns, soldier coursing, arches, keystones, sills and other masonry detailing in brick and precast stone as per elevation and Vendor’s Architectural Control Guidelines.
- All exterior wood trim to be primed and then painted.
- Glazed panel in front entry doors, sidelites and/or transom (as per elevation).
- 25-year self-sealing asphalt shingles.
- White vinyl sliding basement windows.
- All windows to be fully caulked with premium caulking and installed with vapour barrier.
- Sectional roll-up garage door with decorative window inserts.
- Entire lot sodded, except driveway, walkways and treed areas.
- Precast concrete slab walkway from driveway to front entry, precast steps where applicable.
- Poured concrete front porch where applicable as per plan.
- All outside colours and materials pre-selected by the Vendor, architecturally controlled.
- All driveways to be paved with asphalt as per approved site plan.
- Architecturally pre-determined siting and exterior colours.
- Sliding patio door to rear yard complete with screen.
- Stairs and/or stairs with landing subject to final grade elevation from rear patio doors.
- Decorative exterior number plaque provided.
- Circuit-breaker type panel with 100 AMP service.
- All wiring to be in accordance with Ontario Hydro standards (ESA).
- One exterior weatherproof electrical receptacle at rear.
- 30 AMP, 240 Volt electrical receptacle.
- Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- G.F.I. protected electrical outlets beside vanity in all bathrooms.
- Two electrical receptacles in the garage (one in ceiling for future garage door opener) and one in unfinished area of basement under electrical panel.
- Decora White electrical switches and receptacles throughout.
- Electronic smoke detectors, hard wired into electrical system on every floor including basement.
- One carbon monoxide detector.
- Electrical door chimes.
- 2 cable outlets, one in Master Bedroom and one in Common Room.
- 2 telephone (Cat 5E-Network cable) rough-in, one in master bedroom and one in kitchen.
- 30 AMP, 240 Volt electrical receptacle.
- Electrical receptacle for washing machine.
- The following areas to receive a switched light future.
- Bedroom, foyer, breakfast, dining room, walk-in closets, kitchen, computer area, hallways, bathrooms, laundry (on 1st or 2nd floor only) basement stair, garage Great and living room to receive a switch operated receptacle Unfinished basements to receive pull-chain light fixtures.
FOUNDATION & BASEMENT
- Poured concrete basement walls complete with drainage layer and heavy duty damproofing.
- Concrete basement floors with floor drain.
- Steel beams and supports where applicable.
- Rough-in basement washroom according to plan.
HEATING & VENTILATION
- High-efficiency (92% AFUE minimum) forced air gas furnace with electrical ignition.
- Hot water tank is high-efficiency (min. 90%) condensing gas rental unit.
- White 6‘‘ ducted hood over stove area vented to exterior.
- All bathrooms vented to exterior.
PLUMBING & FIXTURES
- Double compartment stainless-steel sink with single lever faucet.
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical at sink for future automatic dishwasher.
- Choice of quality vinyl cabinets and counter tops from Vendor’s samples.
- White bathroom fixtures throughout.
- Mirror and light fixtures over vanity and pedestal sink.
- Single lever faucets on all vanities.
- Pressure balance valve in all showers.
- Single free-standing laundry tub located as per plan.
- Selection of Vendor’s standard tiles above tub / shower in main bath and ensuite baths where applicable.
- Oval tub enclosure without shower tiled to approximately 18‘‘ above tub (where applicable).
- Plumbing rough-in for automatic washer.
- Dryer vented to exterior.
- Two exterior water taps (including one at rear of the home and one in garage), both featuring interior shut-off valves.
- Purchaser’s to have a selection of finishing materials from the Vendor’s standard samples on the following, provided they have not been installed or ordered:
- Ceramic tile flooring in front entry / Ceramic tile flooring in kitchen / breakfast area, powder room, 2nd floor laundry (where applicable) and bathrooms / Quality broadloom with underpad from our standard samples in all living areas.
- One (1) year warranty on defects in materials and workmanship; two (2) year warranty on plumbing, heating, electrical, exterior cladding, basement water penetration and building envelope.
- Seven (7) year warranty on major structural defects.
- The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to do any work, supply any material to finish the dwelling or enter the premises before the closing date.
- The Purchaser agrees to pay the Ontario New Home Warranty Program Tarion Enrolment Fee on closing as an adjustment.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the finishing material contained in any model home or presentation centre may include display of upgrades and/or plan changes not included
- Builder’s standard selections.
- Variations from the Vendor’s samples may occur in finishing materials, bathroom fixtures, kitchen & vanity cabinets and floor & wall finishes due to normal production processes.
- Variations in shading will occur in items provided by different manufacturers for example, but not limited to, pedestal sinks and toilets, coloured kitchen faucets and coloured sinks, hardwood flooring, oak stairs and pickets & railings.
- Purchasers are notified that secondary entry doors from the exterior to the garage or house or from the garage to the house or verandah may be lowered or eliminated to accommodate side yard drainage or other grading requirements
- Specifications as of July 25, 2013. Subject to changes without notice E. & O.E
- The ENERGY STAR® mark is administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada.